Brennan Wines Brennan Wines Brennan Wines Brennan Wines WineryBrennan Wines Vineyard

Brennan Wines Gibston

The Brennan vineyard is situated in the dramatic Gibbston sub-region of Central Otago, New Zealand. Sean Brennan launched the label with the intention of producing limited quantities of iconic, aged wines that truly represent the potential of this exceptional wine region.

80% of what we grow is Pinot Noir which we handpick and put into barrels to mature for a few years. The other 20% of our production is a mix of winemaking fun, pushing the winemaking boundaries of what Central Otago is known for. It's our indulgence and we'd like to share it with you...

Due to our massive Harvest this season, Brennan Wines will need all hands on deck at the Winery.

Unfortunately this means our Cellar Door will only be open Saturday, Sunday & Monday 11-5

Thank you for your understanding.


For the Easter Holidays we well be 

Closed Easter Friday and Easter Sunday.

We will be open as usual on Saturday and Monday

from 11am - 5pm.

Thank you and Happy Easter!